Service Employee at Jack’s Casino Duiven
Do you easily conjure a smile on the faces of your guests?
Liever in het Nederlands solliciteren? Solliciteer dan op de functie van Casinomedewerker!
As a real pro in hospitality, you absolutely enjoy pleasing your guests. Today you have a morning shift; early out of bed. Fortunately, you get a free evening in return!
Together with your colleagues, you prepare everything for opening the casino. Often, familiar faces are already waiting for the casino to open; of course, you recognise them immediately. You welcome new guests and take them around the casino while informing them about our games.
During the entire day, you and your colleagues take care of our guests and make sure they will have everything they need. In the meantime, you make sure that everything looks tip-top. Most important is that you pamper your guests and treat them like real VIPs. This means that you tell them everything about the ins and outs of their game and about our drives, and that you know how to chat in a friendly manner with them.
If someone wins something, that of course calls for a celebration and that’s what you do! But also if someone is not so lucky at that moment, you know what to say and how you can best consol him. As a Casino Assistant, you can really make the difference, resulting in both new and existing guests wanting to come back to our casino.
The day just flies by! Tomorrow you will attend a training session about how you deal with difficult situations. No one day is the same at Jack’s Casino!
If you want to take a peek into the kitchen and see what the day looks like for a catering employee, then take a look!
For the function of service employee we expect:
- Experience in the catering, leisure and retail sectors, but mainly a passion for working with people
- Hospitality-orientation to be your second nature
- Good communication skills
- A representative look
- Flexible employability due to alternating shifts (during the week and in the weekends at various hours)
Furthermore, it is important that you are at least 21 years old (DEKRA criteria).
Jack’s Casino Duiven is part of JVH gaming & entertainment, a market leader in land-based casinos in the Netherlands. We currently operate more than 85 casinos throughout the Netherlands under the trade names of Jack’s Casino, Flash Casino’s and Flamingo Casino. Every brand has its own character.
Safety and care for our guests are top priorities; you will be trained to be able to supervise safe and responsible play behaviour. We also provide training courses in hospitality, knowledge about slot machines. Explanations of our games are all part of our standard.
JVH gaming & entertainment is ambitious and wants to grow, and that is also what we expect of you! It is our mission to make each of our casinos the casino in its specific region. By working together in an open, sincere and respectful manner, we offer our guests top service and amaze them time and again. We do this in a joint effort. If this appeals to you, then we will be pleased to welcome you as a new colleague.
From us you can expect:
- A good salary suitable for the function (even if you are younger than 22, you simply receive the salary of an adult!)
- Holidays: 25 (but do return to work 😉
- Holiday allowance to ensure you a wonderful holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Prospect of a permanent contract
- Travel allowance @ 019 cent per kilometre
- Flexible work hours
- Overtime in free time or money
- Good pension scheme
- Non-contributory occupational disability insurance
- Development possibilities
- Trainings & workshops for self-development
- Extra allowance for holidays and night shifts
- A super nice team where outings and get-togethers for drinks is standard
- Company uniform to make you look good
Apply now and become one of our colleagues! You are welcome!
If you have questions about this vacancy, feel free to call one of our Recruiters via +31 (0)73 6273620. You can also send your questions via WhatsApp (+31 (0)6 12146842) or simply come by one of our casino. If you want to stay informed about our new vacancies, then follow us on Facebook!
No recruitment agencies please!